Friday 19 July 2024

WEEK 03 FINAL POOL DRAW FORECAST FOR STAKERS TO WIN.

WK03: FINAL POOL FORCAST
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Every valuable success requires a valuable price. I have invested so much time in my research to ensure that we get winnings. 

The bookies has assured us that they can pay any amount of winnings. 
The only thing stopping us is to get hold of good games. 

I don't like to collect money from my fellow stakers, this is the main reason I don't sell my games. What I do request for is a service charge of 1k weekly. It's for only THOSE who need my complete games and proves. 

A staker once asked me:
"How can you say that you don't sell games when you are collecting service charge of N1,000?". 

I told him that the service charge is just to support my "data subscription" and purchase of my "forecasting papers". 
I have paid N20,000 for just one banker draw and a pair. I even subscribe N25,000 for monthly 2+Odds daily, when I was running a betting project called "BCM". 

So if I am to sell my games, it definitely will NOT be N1,000 weekly. 

Let's keep hope alive and work wiser, because I believe that celebration will be our own very soon. 

BACK TO THE BUSINESS OF WK03:
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Currently, I prepare two sets of games weekly:
(1). "PREMIUM GAMES" which requires a service charge of 1k. A banker or pair among my premium game are always revealed to the general public. In some weeks, I exposed both a banker and a pair. 

I have presented 27 as one draw and 31 pair 35 among my premium game for this WK03. The proves can be found on my Facebook fan page of this blog. 
 
(2). "FREE GAMES" which is total free for stakers. I understand that some stakers are new to pool forecast and needs some games to help them win pools. 

The free games for this WEEK03 are:
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
---------------------------
02x22x29x30x44
---------------------------

Prove for 02 & 22:
----------------------------
Previous week number is to draw and also draw it's 3rd serial down:

References:
WK02: 01xxx-21xxx = 2/2
WK03: 02xxx-22xxx = ?/2


Prove for 29 & 30:
----------------------------
The vacated position of "Bayswater" and it's opponent are to draw the following week. 

References:
WK01: Bayswater+Fremantle@35
WK02: Fremantle @28xxx & 35xxx

WK02: Perth RS+Bayswater@30
WK03: Perth RS@29xxx & 30xx
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Prove for 44:
--------------------
UNSW FC is to draw it's last family serie down. 

References:
WK52: UNSW @09 = 49xxx
WK01: UNSW @15 = 45xxx
WK02: UNSW @10 = 40xxx
WK03: UNSW @04 = 44xxx
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Play games both online and in pools. 


==============================
English & Scottish Season 2024/2025
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Registration as a BBBOX VIP MEMBER for the whole weeks of English and Scottish football season is N10,000 (Ten thousand naira). 

Below are other subscription plan for those who do not want to register as a VIP MEMBER:

GAME SUBSCRIPTION
-----------------------------------
Daily Betting Odds:
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
Odds Range = 2.00 - 5.50 
Weekly Service charge = N1,000

Weekend Pool Draws:
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
Banker, pair & permutation
Weekly Service charge = N1,000
=========================

Expectations:
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
(1). Win a minimum of TWO times in every FOUR weeks on POOL games. 

(2). Win a minimum of FOUR days in every SEVEN days of daily betting. 

Please Note:
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
"BBBOX DRAW FORECASTING MAGAZINE" is now available weekly. 
It's a publication that summarizes all my forecast for each week.

The magazine will be released every Friday starting from the forthcoming English and Scottish football season.

The magazine have the following sections:

*SUPER NAP BOX
*GOLDEN BANKER BOX
*SUPER FRUITFUL PAIR BOX
*RSK PAPER PERMUTATION BOX
*DEAD GAME BOX
*SAF RECORD PERMUTATION BOX

For now, the different sections are presented on one page like a "poster". As time goes on, the booklet format will be launched, which will contain a written proves for the picks. 

To make it very affordable, the cost price for the magazine now is N500 (five hundred naira). It will be given out for N1,000 when the booklet format is available. 

BANK DETAILS for payment and appreciation still remains:

UBA:
2250608274 
BARIYIRA DEEYOR 

FIRST BANK:
3037585258 
BARIYIRA DEEYOR 


For More information:
------------------------------------------
Phone: 08134611062 
WhatsApp: 08134611062 
Email: bariyirad@gmail.com 
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬








No comments:

Post a Comment