Wednesday 13 September 2023

LEARNING POOL FORECAST FOR WEEK 11

BEST PAIR : 36xxx-(HOOK)-37xxx
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
MAN CITY @08 AWAY ONTOP BAR
=============================

Welcome to another new week of winning possibilities in football Pools.

Let me apologize to my massive fans and followers for bringing my first update for this week on Wednesday, instead of Tuesday as usual. Visibly, my daily football picks were not posted on my blog as well. I notified my clients and subscribers about the break.

I am fully back to take us through the business of this week, including both pool draws and daily betting games.

Remember that I am not here to write numbers for you and ask you to stake your money on them, instead I aim at teaching you how to forecast pool draws, so you can do it on your own.

Yes, I have to teach you how to catch fish, instead of just giving you a fish.

Remember that draws are fixed and highly hidden. It takes a lot of diligence and efforts to discover them.

Last week, my games did not deliver winning lines. However, I am glad that I was able to score 2/4 from my main four draws. This shows that we are seeing their secrets, no matter how hidden it is. 

Let's hope for a successful journey this week 11.

BACK TO THE BUSINESS OF WK11
============================
We are forecasting RECORD as usual. Am only good at forecasting Naija Record, although am planning to learn RSK Papers in the nearest future. 

The FIRST STEP to take when you want to forecast RECORD is to find the past week in which similar settings came. 
If the season is new, you can visit the recent past seasons, preferably about two seasons ago. 

The SECOND STEP is to do the actual forecast, so you can discover what brought the draws for that past settings. Then you can relate it to the current week, so you can get the draws. 

After seeing the coupon fixtures for this week 11, I discovered that it's similar to the last settings of week 08. See the similarities below:

(1). Man City at no:8 away 
(2). Watford @18 home
(3). Celtic under bar home 
(4). Livingston @46 away 
(5). Sunderland and Bolton share series at Away. 

Based on the above similarities, I want to dwell on week 08 as a reference point for our week 11 forecast. 

Now pick up the fixture of week 08 and that of this week 11:

WK08: Sheff utd+Man City@08
S(19)+M(13) = 32

Forest Grn @32
Game under @33

Fixed pair = 32xxx & 33xxx = 2/2
------------------------------------------------------
WK11: Westham+Man City@08
W(23)+M(13) = 36

Forest Grn @36
Game under @37

Fixed pair = 36xxx & 37xxx = ?/2
============================

Let's keep a date tomorrow, as we shall take this forecast further, so we can get other possible draws. 

Remember that I have written a book that can help you forecast pool draws:

"45 TECHNIQUES ON POOL DRAW FORECAST" 
The booklet cost an affordable fee of N2,500 (Two thousand, five hundred naira). 

I have two confirmed current working pool key booklets for this season as well. They are currently on sale. 

TO SEE MORE ABOUT THE BOOKLETS CLICK HERE

You can also subscribe to my premium pool draws at affordable prices:

One Week Cost = N1,000 
One Month Cost = N3,000 
Full Season Cost = N10,000 

To Contact me:
Phone = 08134611062 
Whatsapp = 08134611062 
Email = bariyirad@gmail.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment